Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

MR for Peace (LTD).

So I went to visit her the first time few days ago.

Location : very accessible but only 7/10 because it is not discreet, you will know what I mean if you been there. One of the least discreet place I've been to.

Looks : big eyes staring at me strip and wear. very petite and one of the most petite one I have visited. 90% accuracy to photo.

GFE : perhaps there was little or none, felt quite commercially done and routine. No "teh" feel. 5/10.

Massage : checked on strength twice but not the ones I enjoyed. 6/10

Boobs : definitely not for boobs lovers. Small A? Nice pink nips tho. These are quite sensitive as well, I tuned them and shortly she shook my hands off. I already very gentle.. 7/10

Sensual : short lived, had better. Did had cat bath and BM tho, also so so la. Kiss my neck, ear. 7/10

Roaming : no signal near south, only manage to piak her butt cheeks.

HJ : as a 1-shot-1-kill guy, normally will take me a while but I did came within 10 mins. By my standards that's pretty fast liao. Give that a 9/10. Usual suck nips and wank method.

Cup of water was offered after dressing up though, nothing much. No hug no kiss.

Damage : 110 + tips.

RTM : sorry, I already found my favourite ML and thus standards for me are high. Better if not no RTM.