Old 06-12-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rtfking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

2d1n yesterday! Not my first trip though.

Reached harbourfront at 7am to collect my 1 way ticket, cost S$31, and made my way through sg custom and waited for indofalcon which departs 7.55am. Ferry was full with people.

By 9am Balai time, cleared id custom and made my way over to take the blue van transport over to maxi hotel, it's Rp5,000. Took awhile to check in as there were a bit of people, was given my pre-booked standard room at Rp480,000 to be paid on check out, 10% discount for cash payment. Went over to the money changer, rate S$1 = Rp9,870, definitely better to change money in Balai. Took the free shuttle over to villa at 9.30am journey approx 10~15mins.

I don't remember the villa numbers but I went to the first few frontal villa but none to my fancy. Walked down a bit down and I'm back to where I took my previous lady at 52, at this time there are still quite a few lookers left! The mami said my lady got booked and I glanced through what's left and saw the ladies my bros previously got, still so cute and pretty but I decided to move on deeper for more options. Ladies stock level is definitely there, many guys searching for their ladies too probably it's the starting of the month and everybody got their salary! walk and walk, saw many lookers from different villa and cost like Rp800,000 to Rp1.1Juta. Finally went in to 15, a cute lady caught my attention, asked mami price and was quoted Rp1Juta, unable to bargain down. As I'm getting lazier to move about and she's the one I have the feel, I settled with her and asked her be at my room at 12pm.

Took the shuttle back hotel, arranged with front desk for today ferry to sg Rp250,000 and after that had wanton mee at a store nearby, not nice at all though cost Rp20,000 with kopi susu. Went to maxi spa at 11.15am, clean traditional massage Rp98,000. One of the best so far for the skill and environment. Ended at 12.15pm, went back room and my girl is in the room! think it's the housekeeping guy let her in as my massage overshot, didn't lose anything so ok had my first round and nap till 6pm for dinner at long beach. Food wasn't good though cheap as well. After dinner went over to Aston hotel ktv "champions executive club", standard room is big and the song system is even better than sg lupsup ktv as I was expecting them to be just so so, bill came up to Rp970,000, deemed reasonable for usage till they close, 14 cans of beer and some finger food! went back hotel at 11pm and there goes my second shot. Slept till today morning 7am and my girl prepare go back villa. Bid goodbye and gave her Rp200,000 for her gfe!

Today had breakfast at maxi, food seemed better than previously. Relaxed and went around for massage. Took 2 massages at 2 different shops, both Rp60,000 each for an hour. Must ask for "special" else it's just normal 1pm left hotel to ferry terminal, immigration clearance seems better now as they don't really ask for "kopi lui" anymore.