View Single Post
Old 20-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Thank you guys for the Hard reviews....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcx1330 View Post
Tried the pills last night. All I can say is that its damn good. So hard n recovery ultra fast. After my 1st shot, the girl just sit next to me n touch my bro oly, he will get hard again. The girl also happy I recover so fast, she think she was the reason. haha.

Took half at 8pm last night, till now I can still feel my bro very active like raring to go again. Very good. Support!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Tried the new formula. Just as good if not better. Took half yesterday evening n up till now, still can a hard on easily with very hard dick. Effects take longer time to wear off I guess. Really good for marathon sessions.

Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan8888 View Post
MensPlus bro, thanks for the arrangement. Tried half pill today, within 15-20mins do have the flushing effect..takes a while to cool down. No other side effects.. Unlike the ones I had where you get blue visions and stuffy nose effects. Probably the dosage of the later anyway the bonk session ended well. Iron man indeed. Will order again once ammo runs out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVESGAHLIAN View Post
Usually i just take half a pill. Last Sat had the chance to take a full pill due to marathon session.

The result is amazing good. The headache is not as bad as I am expecting. In fact I only felt a bit warm. That night totally shacked out. 4 shots in a night. After 2nd shot, thought i am done for the night. So when my dick stands again, i am pretty amazed. Overall a good session for me and my partner thanks to the little pill.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers