View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

...continue from page 1...

7. July Trip

My 1st Momo noodles on July 2015. Oh,i visited Pas Massage too. Not my 1st time there but i was wary when i bring the boys there. My 1st time eating dinner at Warung Sunda Bu Joko beside Lai Lai Hotel. City Central Hotel starts their business around June since this is my July 2015 trip. It is also the same month where i found another secret playground,hehehe....shhh... see,every of my summary tells me something. I think from here on,i held back quite a lot of secrets in Batam becos i encoded quite a few things in this summary that only i know,hehehe...treasures!! I still share,just more discreetly hereon.The secret joints are only available to those who attempt to read my trip summaries carefully.

8. Aug Trip

My 1st stay in City Central Hotel. Also the time i realise how come my rupiah were spent so fast. I am addicted to shopping groceries,i guess...lol. Over a million rupiah per Batam trip just on groceries and it is eating up most of my trip budget,hehehe...i need to learn to cut back on groceries.

City Central Hotel BEST room has nothing to shout about. Insects and lizards were found in the room. For 588k per night in their junior suite,i think stay other 3 star hotel better. Nonetheless,this hotel will be my spare tire for now. My 1st visit to Hawaii Booking joint which was converted from Shellina and they were newly located at ex. Dolly booking joint around S Hotel Block. I see the same batch of girls from Shellina there and more girls numbering to about 20+ in my 1st visit. Also my 1st time in Batam Dental Clinic too....lol. Seems like a big group this time round too,and my 1st time seeing what Jamu REALLY looks like,hehehe...Oh not forgetting its my 1st 3P from booking joint girls too. (not my 1st 3P in Batam tho)

The month of Aug is where i 1st start preparing for my long anticipated CNY 2016 trip.

9. Sept Trip

Not exactly a good start for my Sept 2015 trip,which is my 20th Batam trip. The Train broke down while i was on my way to meet the group of bros from this forum (and other forums too). But i feel lucky back then! About 11 Heads eating from Marine Live Sea Food with lots of big heavy weight dishes costing nearly 950k,hehehe... i still have the bill on the summary for reference. Most of those places i brought the boys to were places i have been to...nothing new for me in this trip,i think the boys enjoy it.

10. Oct Trip

This is a private Friend-Only trip. Formosa Hotel,the hotel we stayed in has someone dying from drugs overdose or something. Or so i heard. Had quite a commotion and my 2 girls for 3 nights with me were scared like hell when my room is just next to it,hehehe... this was suppose to be a very highly rated good trip but was spoiled by me and my friend's girl who ask "to leave early" for the night. I also have Biz Hotel and Da Vienna Boutique Hotel's Kaha pricing in this summary too.

My 1st time eating at Waroeng Lamogan eateries too. Nice Massage,A3 and A5 massage were branches linked with each other. Nice massage is new tho.

Tea Story do have some nice food too,the Japanese Curry rice,hehehe...

11. Nov Trip

Finally,my 2nd most recent trip to Batam. A group trip,like always its nothing new for me but most bros who were with me have a good time. Some of them enjoy themselves for the 1st night but not on 2nd night. Some have a good time only on 2nd night and not the 1st. Ultimately,what they gets to see is both the good and not-so-good for themselves. However,none had a bad time for both of their 2 night stay tho,hehehe...hard to elaborate,go read my summary if you are interested,hehehe...

12. Dec Trip

For my Dec trip,its more like moving my footsteps backward for a bit and go back to where past trips brought me. More like a "good boy" trip,go to 2 temples pray pray leh,hehehe...i am coding up some good stuffs for Dec trip and preparing for my upcoming CNY 2016 trip. Remember,my Dec 2015 trip looks boring,but i still give it a 9/10. And i dont give such rating for nothing. This trip is mostly about quality service of the girls we encountered...to which i choose not to describe them in details right here right now,hehehe...but it doesn’t mean I wont describe them later.

Reading back my own 2015 summaries taught me much. Not all my trips were smooth sailing,some of the most memorable fails was i left my ferry ticket inside my passport while getting thru the custom of Batam and the custom officers took them away,ending up i have to buy another ferry ticket back to sillypore AGAIN. My good service girl who ask to leave early,my most recent Octopuss Spa which i experience paying extra due to me not reading this thread's info properly. I made many mistakes in my 2015 trips,i learn not make them again.

In general,most of my Batam trip were pretty alright in 2015.i will be looking forward to planning better trips,in hope for an even better and more fruitful Batam travels this coming 2016,for me and hopefully for you too.

Enjoy Batam 2016!!

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info