View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
FOUND!! Authentic Massage Therapist

finally, after some months of searching and sms-ing...
got an sms from a familiar number, i enquired to make sure she's still the one and her reply confirms it
she gave me her new location and i made an appointment immediately that same day
when i arrive, she was already waiting for me
location is now in the northern heartland, no more a private apartment
was lead to a small cubicle with a massage bed with no individual attached bathroom (shared)
no doors, only curtains, and no sound-proofing
was served a cup of tea, i stripped and lie face down ready for my therapy
her massage is still as great as before, strong and hard... she knows that's the way i like it
ended with the usual treatment to my little brother and i was 'drained'
i skipped the shower, dressed up, paid up and left

i didn't ask her if i could share her new location, but bros who have engaged her services before might have gotten an sms from her too
but in any case bros who didn't get her sms, if you're still interested and long for her massage, pm me her previous 2 locations to prove that you're an ex-client and i will share

PS - upon arrival (and leaving), i saw an SYT at the entrance. while massaging, i also hear another female voice, so there was about 3 masseuse at that time. could be more, cos there's 4 cubicles altogether.
DM ME WILL YOU