View Single Post
Old 29-01-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
MrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrLuffy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: guys do you mind if your gf give out her hp nos to randoms guys who approach her?

Interesting topic. The problem about us is that we are alpha males. We , being guys can do it but our girls cant. Even if we are attached, if a hot girl comes up and wants your number. There is a 95% confidence level that you will probably take it. That because of PRIDE or maybe testosterone issue.However, if our girlfriend did that, then we start bringing in issues like trust, loyalty, promiscuous, infidelity and the list goes on, into the picture. I think the problems all down to our mentality. We deemed random guys who ask a girl for number is being insidious in his thinking and often using their dicks to do the talking. It's like freaking template in our head. Then again, cant a random guy be genuinely wanting to be just purely friends? The answer would be yes? probably the minority.

As for mine, I'm totally fine if a random guy wants my gf number. It probably still shows my gf is still attractive. However, everything got a limit, a threshold and that's for you to discuss between you and your gf.