View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Miss Charlotte .

Charlotte was one of the girls that managed to hit an '8' in the looks department from SNN's list . A few of the distinguished ones that scored high in the looks department are Rebecca , Adley , Ashley , Charlotte , & Celine . Josie is based in Johor , so that's a far stretch .

Ashley & Celine are rated as a '9' , however I would think that Rebecca who's rated as an '8' triumph Ashley's '9' . Ashley's looks just didn't strike me off as a '9'. Celine who's also rated as a '9' is a little meaty , and I never fancied meaty girls . Petite & slim , are the qualities I'm desiring for .

Girls below the #8 in looks , just don't appeal to me , no matter what level of Dragon Kung-fu skills they're capable off . This , I KNOW , of course doesn't apply to everyone here , eg : example Jennifer , who's supposedly willing to please at all cost . Highly educated , speaks substance and can stimulate your mind and will even swallow ( as described ) . She however is rated at the '7' in looks , and this unfortunately does not arouse me .

Finally , getting off my explanation of how looks matter SO MUCH to stimulate my sexual drive .... Charlotte .

Charlotte was this long hair , fair girl with your girl next door body built . She had braces , and spoke fluent English . When I picked her at the hotel lobby , she wore short jeans , and a normal everyday top . She's very shy .

In the room , we chatted a little , and then I explained to her what I liked her to do . She's very new in the business . Even when she sucked me , she was too shy to look at me while doing it . In all honesty , it was like making love to a girl who just saw what the real world looked like .

Name : Charlotte
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 7.5 ( just didn't appeal to me that much )
Body: 7/10 ( normal )
BBBJ: 6 shy
GFE: 8 it's like meeting an inexperienced college girl
Moan: Natural
Skin: 9/10 flawless

They're better girls in SNN's stable , however Charlotte wasn't a let down either .