View Single Post
Old 14-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
i use to frequent tat joint. always saw one guy sitting near the bar counter sofa..once He is here. the mummy n singers will go to him.不会是你吧。。。haha。anyway amy is lao jiao liao. ever came before..the other mummy yilin very chio..
Hi bro,

Yes, the manageress and singers usually come to me when I'm there but I don't usually go alone, other than that time when I knew Mrokok was there by himself so I popped by to see if things were ok. I dont think the guy you mentioned is me though.

Amy and Yilin are the same person. The other one is the slightly more slutty one, I forgot her name. Both manageresses came to Singapore before, but I prefer Yilin's service much more. The other one is a bit too uncouth and jianghu for my liking... irritates me after a while.

Anyway I just went last week and after we finished drinks, whole bunch of us went for supper with the singers and drank beer until almost 6am. Had a ball of a time playing games, drinking, eating laughing etc. Try it out and let me know how it turns out!

Have fun!