View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

I'm a newbie who really benefitted from this thread. So i like to share some of the good things we had.

Two good friends of mine and meself took a golf n fun trip to ZH thru Macau.
The trip turn up to be real fun for all three of us. Only bad part was that we planned 3 golf games in 5 days but ended up only one. Stupid us... got to carrying the gold bag all the way.... For golfers, pls bring roller bags, very tough on the shoulders esp the Macau n gongbei crossing. The Qs were long both ways..

For this thread we booked our rooms n golf games thru this Taiwanese guy Xia Cia. Thanks to bro who shared the contact here. http://www.okzhuhai.com/default.asp.

A friendly guy but met him once once thorughout the whole trip as his assistant Ah Jin and the driver entertained us most of the time. Ah Jing is sweet n can "xian" one..She got s liking for one of my buddies...What they do is not good for me to review..but veri shiok for him.

We stayed at Yindo hotel...for the price of less than 300rmb ...really good i think...since we arrived around at 3pm..room was ready.

Ah jing brought us to a dinner place, we pay only taxi fare as all their cars were fully booked (thur night) at one "old beijing" looking restuarant. Very nice food..we like it only 150rmb...inclucive of many beers.

Then off to ktv....next to Yindo. Ah jing made some special arrangement and got us some "special" gals she said..dont know true or not...But the gals were nice...she brought us 5 ...we reject only 1... later Xiao Cai join us to party..s0 was Ah jing who nvr seem to leave room for more than 15 minutes though we knew they hv quite a few room there that night....The gals n Ah jing can really party....we deicide to leave around mid night unwillingly because of early T off at 0730 the next day. 800rmb for overnight inclusive of the drinking tip for the gals...But i think we all gave more...pls dont scold us for.. we ll just overwhem by the nice MMs...

Next morning, we all were smilely all the way to the golf course... Wah piang my girl dont want to leave n said she wanto sleep and wait for me to return.. I scared and called Xiao Cai...ealry in the morning. He ensured me "no problem" after the gal spoke to him. So we let to enjoy our game..

The next few days were marvellous for all of us. Anyway, i didnt repeat that 1st night gal. I woke up on our return and had lunch together. Then i gave some bull n cock reasons then she left. Why need to repeat. Zh got so many MMs, my friends reminded me.

Over the next free days, Ah jing wanted to bring us to more fun places which we politely declined. ZH is not so big, with a little common sense n adventurer attitute we got can find our way round easily.No problem at all.

Shit, only thing we missed is the golf game, we prefer 19th hole instead...

We shall be backed in June but i promised myself to come over in May if i can get leaves approved by my boss.

Xiao Cai is a good source for hotel no doubt abt it, we explored many other sources already inlcuding corporate (big chinese n mutli-nat company) rates which my buddy has connection..still Xiao Cai's ones is better...

ZH is relatively small... with info fm this thread, some hk n tai websites...it's a walk in the park to move around.

Hope my buddies will post their experiences here.