View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

FRs Speaks Volumes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmy View Post
New batch Better result Lesser side effect.

That is my thoughts on the new Mensplus.

I tried a pill of the new batch without delay last Friday. Cooling day is not that cooling for me. My cock was full of fiery waiting to be released. Arranged a session with my regular Thai OKT. The whole session was amazing. I think my cock was standing for the whole 90 minutes.

The girl was asking why I am so strong. I just gave her a wicked smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlh View Post
I also tried the new Mensplus. Personally I feel that the erection is much stronger and for some reason I manage to last longer. I used to cum after 15 mins of whacking. Now i can actually last 5 more mins or so. Not sure if it due to Mensplus or not. But one thing for sure, the new batch outdone the previous batch.

Thumbs Up
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLoh View Post
The pills are wonderful. After taking it, really feels like when I was younger where my penis was able to erect at will. Not to mention the hardness even for my age group. I thoroughly enjoy the extra power in me now and will definitely use it to enjoy myself with the ladies.

Heartfelt thank you to the seller as you have CHANGED MY LIFE after taking your pills. No longer do I have any anxiety in engaging in any sexual activities with the opposite sex. At my age, I don't know how many more good years I have so these pills are really very helpful to me.

To bros at my age, I highly recommend it as long as you don't have any heart issues like what I was advised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
Tried mensplus last night after ktv session.

At first I though it doesnt work cos I was drinking hard liquor and I do not feel much different. Man I was damn wrong.

My dick was hard as rock when my gal was stroking it in the car. In the end needs to rest in the car for a while. Otherwise my erected cock would too obvious and everyone would be staring. Anyway my dick stays hard throughout the whole night. The recovery after 1st shot is faster than usual.

Mensplus has outdone itself again. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu55ie View Post
On the second pill already. So far the effect was excellent. But I had a slight flushing 10 mins upon taking half a pill.. 2 rounds anytime.. Now just up again as I m typing.. Just a question, does it go well with alcohol?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thxs u too bro to make me feel alive again
I had tried n exp it so good thing has to share ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herus View Post
Tried the new formula. Definitely better than the prev as it can last longer than the prev pill. Thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrky View Post
transaction fast and smooth, received pills within 3 days thru mail. Slight heavy head when consumed. only took half a pill, rock hard when banging my wife and effect was dammed good. Can manage second round without any problem. Thank you seller for recommending such a Great product, will definitely share it with my friends............
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
New pills are an absolute gem. More BANG for ur bucks. Half a pill is enough for a night of fun, and if u divide it up, $6-7 for a night of Ironman Dick is dirt cheap!!

Lasts longer now, and the same HARDNESS and FAST RECOVERY still there. Like some bros mentiones earlier, 2 shots in 90mins is easy as pie.

Bro MP, U still have my loyal support. Thks for such a wonderful pill!!