View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Latest Addition to Transports Fleet

In order to provide a more luxurious and comfortable ride to your destination and also meet up with our Team Phillip Motto for
Comfort and Punctuality, we have recently acquire a brand new TOYOYA PREVIA - MVP to serve all you great Bros.

I assure you that this 7 Seat MVP will provide you a more relaxed and rested feel to wherever your destination.

Arrangement for travelling and sightseeing with comfort will be available for you, so please provide an earlier booking and notification with request for this MVP.

Team Phillip is looking forward, to provide you with a satisfying and an entertaining trip as your buddy.

As usual, there is no additional or personal charges for booking and all my arrangements, only direct rates.

Contact me for further information.