Old 25-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers 3 Floor

its been a while since my last post here...i only recommend good stuffs of good deals...

k, i want to share with you guys a Japanese-style manhood rejuvenating massage shop...if you ever watched those rejuvenating massage themed jav you know what i am talking about...i know guys in this thread like being teased as i do...that's why i just put the post here...so please noted its not for femdom play...its just a massage shop...exclusively for your little bro...

guess some of you might have been to YF's manhood therapy shop...which was very popular back then but closed long time ago...i did also enjoy YF's style quite a lot...but i have to say this Lisa's shop is more enjoyable...well...because instead of "massaging" as like YF's style...Lisa's ladies are "playing" with your little bro like trained professional players...they use a combination of different moves and touches to taking care of the balls, the shaft, and most importantly, the head...the purpose is to make ur little bro draining your blood aggressively and keeping on draining like that without a stop...just imaging standing right at the edge of the peak ready to dive...but u stay like that for 1 hr...well i was basically shaking and sweating all the way through...even my ab muscles ache afterwards if you know what i am talking about...

The rooms are clean with neat massage beds (its a real shop not somebody's house)...the ladies (all chinese) are all at 20s or 30s with nice figure...but can be of variant skills...so please be sure to try the boss Lisa first...she is at 30s...from Sichuan I guess...with pyt face and nice legs....and she wears stockings...the cost is 100 sgd for 1 solid hr...

Appreciate if you guys can quote my name XiaoMing (小明) to give me credit when contacting her...plus you can expect something extra there if you do...

ctc Lisa...9645 279six...10am to 10pm...