View Single Post
Old 14-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anus wart from prostate massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowmoo View Post
I just when to the doc. Its really HPV, genital warts. The feeling sucks man. Never know going for massage also can get it. Just grateful that its not herpes or anything worst than this. So bros, be careful. If i were you, just go for vaccine. I did my today, cost me a bomb and taught me a hard lesson. Cant imagine if my life partner know im going thur all this. Changed man from today
The vaccine does not prevent all warts. What it does you is protect against specific strains which are implicated in genital cancers.

You can still get warts even after being vaccinated because there are more than a 100 different types of HPV.

Your partner is probably already infected with HPV. In fact she could have been the one to pass you the infection rather than ML because it the probability of catching anal warts from a massage is rather low.

Just because your partner does not have any visible warts does not mean she is not carrying the HPV infection. Unless she has never had any sexual relations before meeting you, it is quite likely that she could have caught it from a previous relationship.

HPV is a very common infection. It is estimated that the infection rate is about 50% amongst people who are sexually active.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...papillomavirus

Quote:
Infection with the HPV virus infects at least 50% of all people who have sex at some time in their lives. Often, people don't have any symptoms and the HPV infection goes away on its own. Some types of HPV can lead to cervical cancer or cancer of the anus or penis.
To put this in practical terms it means that if you have had sex with 2 woman chances are one of them has HPV.

There is no need to change anything. Just treat the infection and carry on with your life as normal.

Condoms do not provide much protection against Herpes or HPV as infection occurs via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom.

On a side note the Herpes infection rate amongst adults is even higher than the HPV infection rate. It is estimated that at least 70% of the population is infected with Herpes[types 1 or 2]. However only a small percentage actually display any symptoms of the infection because the immune system keeps the infection at bay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

Quote:
Over 170 HPV types have been identified[16] and are referred to by number.[17][18] Types 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 68, 73, and 82 are carcinogenic[19] "high-risk" sexually transmitted HPVs and may lead to the development of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN), vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN), penile intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN), and/or anal intraepithelial neoplasia (AIN)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates