Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Location; H22R4
Name: Coco
Type: Malaysian Chinese
Face/Body: 7/10 (my type)
BJ: 6.5/10 (got option of BBBJ but I decline)
FJ: 7/10 (makes an effort to make you cum)
GFE: 8/10
Hygiene: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Damage: $30
RTF: YES for the excellent service

Session summary: Coco looked almost demure to the point that I wonder if she is really a WL. Somemore, I liked her type of her looks (demure, long curly hair, not too slim or fat). Anyway, I did my usual merry-go-round (many bros but few WLs => demand more than supply) before I went to her and she was still available. Perhaps this is my lucky day. Checked out her price: a soft $30. Really my lucky day. Stepped in and took my own sweet time to strip. Weather was very hot and Coco gave a mini-bath, washing my didi and drying my sweat. She then dried my body. Happy with this type of service. Laid on her bed and folded my arms over my head, trying to defuse the heat. She rested on me, licking my nipple and used her breasts (in a circular motion) to massage my didi, quite shiok. Didi got aroused and she proceeded to do BJ. She asked me if I want to cap, meaning if I want a BBBJ but for some reasons, I declined. BJ is relatively SOP but rather long. An amusing scenario popped up. She said she choked on one of my didi's hairs and went to wash her mouth. Haha but my didi went soft. She repeated her catbath and BJ and changed the cap when I remarked that the previous one looked broken. Once my didi got somewhat hard, change of position and she guided it to her relatively well trimmed pussy. I tried to pump her but for some reason, didi went soft. It must be the weather. She tried to massage it back to solid state and even applied some lubricant. She responded well to my thrusts and was really trying her best to make me cum but unfortunately I was unable to rise to the occasion. Time's up. She seemed to keep an alarm clock around because after a peculiar beep, she asked me if I wanted to jia zhong (add time) but I somewhat declined. Anyway, the whole process was very smooth with no sign of awkwardness. Perhaps I got some chemistry with her, I hope. She would wash me first before she did her cleanup. Service no horse run.

Last edited by rapebill; 29-04-2006 at 08:31 PM.