View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HONEYDOLLS - MEMORABLE JOURNALS , Bros let's chip in

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL BONKING SESSION WITH BIG BOOBIES PRIMA
Had another session at HD yesterday.Another recommendation from Gary that's too good to be missed out.
Had a quick shower together then proceed to bed as usual. She gave me a nice rub on / massage before the action start. Surprised that she can really give a nice good massage.
Started off with the usual cat bath & before proceeding south for a nice long bbbj & deepthroating.As she increased her speed on bbbj, told her to go slow as I liked it best when it's slow in pace. Where one can really feels the warmest of her mouth & swirling of her tongue. After a good long 10 minutes of bbbj, she then put some KY on my dick & began to Jack me off while licking & sucking my balls. Her handjob was so good that I almost cummed after less than 5 minutes. Had to ask her to stop.
In order to lower down my excitement, time for me to taste her big boobies. Nice licking & sucking both her boobs & nipples which was medium in size & light brownish color. Did that for about 5 minutes more or less while my other hand was rubbing her clitoris & warming her up for the bonk to come.
Start by letting her do a rodeo / cowgal on me first. Best position for starter ( for them to get into the mood) or ending part ( easier for them to cum ). As she was getting all fully fired up turn her on the bed & did a missionary position with both her legs lifted high. She was then moaning from soft to loud as my bonking pace goes from slow to fast. Slow down again & began to lick her neck & shoulder. Found that she was very sensitive around her neck & her hands was all over my back. Then suddenly she placed both her hand on my buttock & give it a hard push. Then I realized that she was now really a bitch in heat. Pumped her fully with all my might, Boy! She was moaning loud yet screaming" tai Lioa" ( die already) acouple of times before going all limp & quiet. Guess she had her first orgasm then.
Flipped her over & pull her to the corner of the bed which is my favorite position. Bonk & grind her 360 degrees till found her g spot. Once found keep on grinding at the same position / location from a slow start to faster pace, keeping up the pace with her facial expression & moanings sounds. Not long, she was then grinding her hips furiously in pace with my thursting & grinding. She then let out her loudest moan & goes limp + panting. She had her big" O " then her pussy was gripping & massaging my whole dick which is still inside her.Finally felt that she had enough then I began to loosen up & bonk till I cummed. She got a satisfying smile on her once I finished up loading every single drop of my wild oats inside her.
Looks - slightly older than photo & complexion abit darker
Boobs - big & soft. Sagged slightly but still attractive & nice to hold, press & suck. Turns me on, her big boobies.
Pussy - slightly dark brown & trimmed but still kinda of bushy to me.
Massage - did a nice massage on both my legs 8.5/10
Bbbj - good with an average of 7.5 /10
Hj - Damn good, almost have me cum in no time 9.5/10
Fj - 9/10 willing to do all position & seems to be enjoying herself too. Very hard working.
Rtf - YES
Conclusion - nice & good unregretable bonking session. Worth every single cent spend. Damn worthwhile. Another gem

Last edited by limking; 04-07-2016 at 10:22 AM.