View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chill, Club and Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieG View Post
Hi,
a few questions.
1.usually how is the mix ratio? I do not wish to be the only gal in the group.
2.how do we split the bills?
3.are you guys heavy drinkers or just light drinking.
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my ignorance.
I dunno why ur msg only show up after so long. I didn't see ur question till now..

1) Mix ratio is 100% guys. As the outing FACILITATE by me is to hunt girls in general. I usually dun encourage the guys to bring their lady friends or gf as you know when drunk, guys within the group or other guys might be too friendly. I dun want internal problem. Also for me, we are all out to attack, the guy with the girl might not be as comfortable to give all out.

However, if u are a girl and wanna join, u are encourage to bring ur own friends. But bring acceptable quality ones. I have to be Xiao ren in the first place as I dun think the group will feel good paying for non acceptable girs.

2) Usually girls will not need to pay. Just drink from whatever that are being bought. Any other special drinks you have to purchase urself or if any guy in the group wanna buy for u at individual cost. For example, the previous outing, we have 5 guys but 10 guestlists. U can bring 4 ladies etc. The three bottles even after entertaining more than 8 party ladies, we still left 1/4 bottle like that. We can't finish them so keep.

3) I am not but I dunno about the rest. I will usually pre drink at my own home first to get me high for the party. I have a lot of alcohol at home as I have my own supplier. If the you and ur girls are comfortable, I can host u all at my another home for pre drink first too before going party.