View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Share your experience on clean massage parlour surprise!!

I have been a sucker for massage for many years and have visited quite alot in these years. I find it fun to look for surprises in clean massage parlours in singapore and i have a few experience before in places that is often deem as clean and no hanky panky.

It is extremely exciting for me to randomly go visit "clean spa" and finally managed to get a happy ending. Although this is an extremely time and money consuming task. I get a kick out of it too. I wonder if there is any bros out there that has already found a few. Lets share our experience. This thread is strictly for sharing ur experience and do not share contact to others. We spent so much money and time to look for these places, very often only the 3rd to 4th visit we will get any activities. So dont destroy our hard earn trophies.

1) West

This spa is extremely well known and i got a chance to visit it. Walked in and was assigned to a forigner lady. Massage was so so and i did not thought i will hit the jackpot in one try. Most important is to have a good conversation with the massauer and let her feel comfy. She starts to massage my legs 1/2 way through the massage and occasionally touched my balls. It was then o realise i had a chance. Flipped over and we continued to chat and i told her how stress my work was. My didi was already in a standing mode and she saw it. Told her it was tough and stressful in sg. Suddenly she said, why not i help u becos u r so stress.No need to pay! And she give me a nice hj to finish off the massage.

2) central Red MRT line

Visited this famous spa 3 times before i finally manage to get the massuer to tease me. Initially always got rejected but i show her my sincerity by visiting her every week and let her know that even if there was no special i will still support her. Slowly she felt comfy with me and open up. Now everytime i visit, i will get a free rub down but no release. Slight jerking, ball fondling for a good 20mins. No release yet as she still feel its very dangerous to it. I tip her every session. (Note not to tip too much. $10 will do)

3) a big massage chain and never in a million years will u think there is special. Expensive massage too. Was assigned to a malaysian milf and i visited total 3 times before i could get some rubbing. The spa is a super clean spa and good time is there is no glass window in the room. ( u can imagine how clean and bug this place is). I got her wechat and started to chat with her. Get to know her background eyc. after the 4th visit, she finally allowed me to touch her boobs. Still no hj at the moment

4) west

Visited this place recently in a walk in basis again. Was assigned to a prc milf. Silm and hot. Massage was very good and i thought" knn, waste money again. When the leg massage starts, suddenly she starts to rub my inner thigh. Keep brushing my side balls and my didi stand immediately. She spent 30mins rubbing the side and the teasing was crazy!!!' Will visit her soon to push for more.

I guess some clean places does adopt "hot young massuer " tactics to lure in customer but I realised through my visit to these " spa" that usually there is no action at all. The 1st time will always be rejected. 100%. But if u sense tht there is some potential, just follow up with a few more visits. Sooner or later they will help u.