View Single Post
Old 22-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
$40 and $50 WLs - Big Boobs FRs (Natural D cup and above pls)

I noticed that there is a big boob FRs thread for Cat 150, but none for Cat 50. I think for many bros on a budget, cat 50 is the way to go since they are the most affordable and most bang ( haha, get it ?) for buck.

So I'm starting this thread for bros who like the cute Cat 50 girls with big boobs (C-cups or bigger). Hope all boob lovers will benefit, and also will contribute.

I'll start with L18H38G04 :

Name : OrNee. Only 1 month in Sg.
Looks : 6/10. Ave looks (ie, not pretty, but not ugly)
Body : 7.5/10. Very petite and shapely. But very short. She's around 1.5m, very very small, but with big boobs!
Boobs : 8.5/10 C-cup. Firm and perky, light brown nipples. Not saggy at all. Considering her small body size, her boobs are amazing.
Service : 7.5/10. Friendly. No rush.
Shower : SOP. No BJ or rubba rubba in shower.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, but very short. Felt good, no scraping of teeth on dick.
FJ : 7/10. Good. Rode me energetically with cowgirl, then missionary. Just changed to doggie, and the buzzer went off. Damn!
HJ : 7.5/10. Good. Ran out of time during FJ, so she had to HJ me. HJ skill quite good. Made me cum within 2 minutes.
Language : Speaks Mandarin.
Room : Has mirrors at the side of the bed and on the ceiling. The ceiling mirror is really great. You can see her small but shapely body clearly on top of you, and its really erotic.

RTF : Yes

Hope this is useful.

And I wonder if this can be made a sticky ? Will be useful to boob loving bros, and hope bros will contribute too.