Old 19-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

A few minutes later, two lbs entered my cubicle. One of them intro herself as Nat and she asked me if I'm ok to take two of them. She say that we will take turns fucking each other (woohoo). The thought of it is difficult to resist and I agreed. The other lb is Jenny and she has a tool that is thick and strong. We began with some foreplay, Jenny frenching me and sucking my nips while nat is busy bbbj me. Shortly after, Nat suggested that Jenny fuck me first and I agreed. I was lying on my back and Jenny fucked me missionary while Nat frenched me and sucked my nips. Jenny's tool was really a pain in the arse as most would say, a thick and hard tool about 6-7 inches long. We changed to me in doggie and Jenny was pumping me damn hard and at the same time Nat was frenching and caressing my balls. Jenny came alas and Nat proposed that I fucke her and I agreed. Fucked her doggie while Jenny was frenching me and sucking my nips. Released my load in Nats tight hole in no time. Overall I prefer Nat look but on the other hand I prefer Jenny tool which is thicker and stronger haha.
All three will ask for payment up front before deed. For me it's ok as I'm not obliged to tip them after deed. Overall money well spent and no tips from me lol.. Enjoy bros..