Old 19-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hey guys just got the time to write a fr on my 2d1n trip to batam last wednesday.. took ferry to harbour bay. Reached at abt 11am.. Had seafood lunch at harbour bay with my fren who is returning back sg.. After tat took a cab to da vienna hotel driver quote 60k but i bargain to 50 k. I checked in at 1230 like tat. Booked junior suite as i can claim my hotel booking at work hehe.. i must say its a very nice room big and good ambience. Highly recommended. Its abt sg 80 for a night. After chilling a while decided to go shopping at nagoya mall. And i managed to walk all the way there its ard a 10 mins walk just decided to try and i made it. I didnt use gps and all as i didnt even buy a sim jus gauged the walk thru using the wifi at hotel before i leave. And ya the wifi is pretty good at da vienna compared to formosa and gideon. 2 previous hotel which i stayed.. I walked down quite aimlessly as i had the time to burn and i saw formosa and i knew the way to nagoya mall after tat. Bought some belt and shirts there. Initially my plan was to go noname bar or newton at night so decided not to go joints. But while shopping the amount of cute ceweks there make me very tempted. Frankly speaking the feeling that i must wait till night to get a girl was gone. After shopping took a cab back to hotel put my stuffs and decided to go for cewek shopping. Continued in the same cab. Went to bunga first got abt 12 girls but none really attractive to me than go happy 8.and to my surprise i saw nearly 25 over girls the entire sofa was full. Light up a stick talk to the mami a while. As i am short sighted i told her i want to go nearer to see. The mami is quite friendly too. She offer me a free beer as well. I went near the glass and saw many smiley faces.. found one really pretty gl smiling.. her name is feeya/fia if i m not forgotten. I went back talk to the mami ask her more details. Mami quoted 1.4m. She said she is the youngest ther 20 yrs old. I dono how true. But she is really looking young syt type. She called her out shake hand and she went to get rdy. I brought the price down to 1.3m. Mami was telling another 2 older man sitting beside me was sitting there for 3 hrs and they go off without choosing. Lol..after my free beer done i decided to go off told mami to send the gl to my room at 6. Wanted to go for a massage as my body was aching from previous day soccer. Went to indo rasa. 1 hour massage. I think it was 90 or 100k. And the lady probably in late 30s DID NOT ask me if i want special. Knowing indo rasa i was quite surprised. And even she know that i wanted as i literally steamed during the massage. Anyway i did not ask anything as i wasnt really interested in her. After tat went to buy murtabak at one of the shop near there. Bought murtakabak and satays very cheap. Went back hotel eat and chill.. Played wechat a while. Got nearly 10 girls spam.. all quote 500k for st.. i think standard pricing lol. My girl came and had a routine first round. Not much of foreplay. Than we sit tok tok as we both in 20s got many things to tok. We keep using google translate and giggling ard. She was telling how the bangla treater her about a month back. Like literally forcing few fingers inside and how much she cried and went back. Haiz.. than had simple hotel dinner and we decided to go shower and we had our second round in the bath tub. Junior suite does pay off haha..