Old 19-09-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

After tat we tok tok a while and decided to go down walk walk as she wanted to buy cigg. Jus below the hotel we saw a bar named theme sports bar or sth.. we go there sit a while had some drinks got snacks oso
And i saw a few girls there looking sexy and attractive. I saw most of the girl attending to my table smiling at me. Lol
When my girl went to toilet this 2 girls approached me and asked I from wher and all surprisingly they can speak a lil eng. And one sit on my lap ask me to bring her back
I was stuck in 2 situation. I say give me some time. Took her wechat id. I returned to hotel with my girl ard 1 and told her tat my fren will be coming hotel so i asked her if she want to leave she said anything and left. Tip her 50k. And next i wechat the girl she say she cannot come now as the bar close around 2 only. Ard 2.15 she msg me she is done. She told me she and her another fren who stay together want to come my room. She said tat the other gl doesnt want to go back alone. I said okay and start to keep my belonging safe first as its 2 gls coming and u neva knw wat they r capable off. Jus kept my phone and a few money with me. Ard 10 mins they both came up looking really sexy still in the bar suit. I was like tonight really jackpot.haha. till this point didnt ask anything abt service or how much. The gl who i was wechattig is a slim smiley looking gl.. while the other was a bit slutty and arrogant looking. Sometimes i like this way. We chit chatted a while as they took turns to bath. After tat the gl i wechat and me went to the bed while the other say she want to watch tv. She went to the sofa. Junior suite of da vienna is really separated so the gl one the sofa cant see the bed.hehe. we tok a while and kissed a bit and had a first round. Cont soon.