Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
McMuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Wow model look alike, you really find a good gem. She really Voluptuous..

Please give us FR, i might consider to call her when back in HK.

Now i knows in hk there so many hidden draggon couching tiger.. I am a frog in the well (greenhorn)....
she looks like the Rosamund Kwan type. When you see her you will know that she is not a skippity dippity little lamb but early 30s at least. I was struck by those big cat like eyes.

since this was almost 1.5 years back i can only vaguely walk it through.

What i remember though was her showering with me and cleaning every hairy crevice of mine. Since i opted for the MASSAGE package, she put a piece of tissue on the position of the massage bed where my crooked cock was to lie on. The memorable part of the session was halfway during the massage her mobile phone rang. It turned out her kid's principal or teacher called and i think she was supposed to attend some PTA. i guess she must have told the teacher she was busy at " work ". But that kinda killed the mood for me haha.

After the massage she beckoned me to another room for the siokan and as far as i can remeber her boobs were a handful but her waist was kinda thick. As for the session it was really SOP as all other paid sex but hey if i am paying for it i;d fuck a hot chick anytime over a piece of bacon right?

After that she said she will call me for lunch the next day as she will be going to Central to handle some matters and i said ok. ccb the next day she really called and i said i couldnt make it. I mean, apart from the sex i really dont know what else is there to talk about with her over a bowl of noodles at Central.......

hope you have fun bro pussybuster

Read all about it!!
Cuntfession of the Nastiest Kind