View Single Post
Old 21-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

For the same price, I can think of many hotels that are better in terms of service, decor, comfort etc. Grand Silverland, for instance.

I stayed at VD one night and couldn't wait to move out. For me, I have no problem bringing a gal into the room as both of us speak VN so they assume we are locals. But u may wanna check with them before u book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlower View Post
Hi bros, can anyone advise if vien dong hotel is girl friendly? Will be heading there with frens. Thanks in advance!

No need to waste time at KTVs/discos. Between US$50 - 80 can get a young & pretty gal for ST. Most of these gals surprisingly have S'porean bfs supporting them thinking they are working as waitresses, students and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
...after paying the ktv charges another big amount for the girl to go back hotel. Next day, you realized you may had paid 300 to 500 per night...