View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

I saved up my ORD leave and booked an appointment to circumsize my tightly wrapped dick. The surgery was FOC, at SGH. I was excited and fearful. It went well and it was a milestone in my life. I recovered fully after 1.5 months. Still using IRC, i met a lady, 5 years older than me. She has a fleshy body. She's fair, very fleshy, very attractive physically, when she wears singlet. works in retail. Low educated but spoke fluent english. Wonderful voice. big sexy lips and she was a BJ expert! Intro me to the world of transits. LOL. Went to hotel 81 to 'rest' after she trusted me enough that i wont rape her.

Kissing was super pleasurable, given her shape, size and strength of her lips. We can french for 30 mins. Foreplay was superb, her body was well cushioned and very huggable. Her tits quite bouncy. Got a mole by the side, very sexy. After NS very horny, no gf, but i turned her down for a serious relationship as i didnt see any future together, given her age and a difference in personality. She gave me the best BJ so far. Very powerful mouth. Plus because i was by then circumsized, it felt super sensitive! She doesnt like me to CIM but said my cum taste nice pleasant. Many a times she pushed my head down to lick her, but i die die resisted cos her pussy was literally and practically CCB! Foul smell.

Given her age, she was desperately looking for love and a husband. Shorly into my relationship, she found some love online from an older man who promised her a family. So we parted ways amicably and i wished her well. She stayed single until today. Chatted with her on whatsapp recently. She had became very drama mama lau aunty, said she got cheated, emotionally and physically, mostly by married men and she cursed her life... blah blah another sad story. but i didnt wana entertain her and excused myself for a meet up.

to be continued...

leave me a comment :>