Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
To add more detail about Nana Plaza:

First Floor
Obsession Bar - Pre-Op ladyboys with looks that appeal to mainly Asian (namely Japaneses) customers.

London Calling Bar - Mixed with post-op ladyboys and GG coyote dancers.

Second Floor
Temptations Bar - I would say most the pre-op ladyboys working there would find favour with ang moh customers

Casanonva Bar - The oldest ladyboy bar in Nana Plaza. Mostly amazonian pre-ops. Most ang moh will like this one.

Straps Bar - Filled with pos-op ladyboys who try to pass off as real girls. However there is one lonely GG, number 11, who still works there.

Chilli Bar - Located almost under the staircase. Pre-op ladyboys with a mix that would appeal to both asian and western customers

Third Floor
Cascade Bar - Pre-op ladyboy bars. Unfortunately this bar has seen better days. However if you come on Friday and Saturday nights you might find somebody that might make you horny.

I would recommend going to the above-mentioned bars on Friday and Saturday nights where they would be filled with a large variety of ladyboys.
a true senior has spoken, up you my humble +4