Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
krage88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Sadly Hobak is no longer in business.

I go to Jinju (Pearl) Massage in Gangnam. It's slightly different than Hobak but I've gone there before and I actually like it better.

It's located near Sinnonhyeon station in Gangnam. It's directly across the street from the Novitel Ambassador. There is a road going downhill between the 7-11 and the Best Western. The shop in on your left. Look for the inflatable, lit up sign on the roadside (at night).
@shimshimheyo Nice to see you're back.

Just want to add that the 7-11 seems to be gone now so your best landmark is that Jinju is in a building called "Z51". So if you're at the Novotel hotel, facing across the main street, you'll see a small street/alley to the right sloping downhill. That's the one you want. Walk downhill about 10-15 meters and it's on the left hand side of the alley. If you walk any more, you've gone too far. Look for a sign that says "Spa and Massage" and IIRC they misspelled "massage". If you happen to be walking from Shinnonhyun station, take exit 3 and it'll be the fourth left.

My session was pretty damn good. Paid 130K in cash (they charge extra for credit cards), got a seriously intense body massage from an auntie, then had a younger girl who finished me off with a BBBJ. The "finisher" was mid-twenties, quite attractive, and a couple centimeters taller than me without heels which makes her something like 1.78m.

Recommended.