View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

The following is from a PM I got...

"Problem is I am only going to be in Korea for 2 days. So rtf is difficult. But should be there on Mondays and Tuesdays."

Monday and Tuesdays will be a little slower than normal. Don't bother going before 10pm though as some shops will not even be open.

"So I am assuming there is going to be no point to go to street A and ask for BBFS cos these girls is most likely going to say no anyway right?"

A-Street girls may not even give a native Korean a BBFS. They tend to be the most strict with extra services. However, there's no harm in kindly asking.

"Also if I am Singaporean who virtually cannot speak Korean, then its very hard to get BBFS right? Just wondering if its any point going."

Yes, even Chinese-S'poreans may not be able to get a BBFS. But remember, it IS at least negotiable at Cheonho and it is one of the places to get a shot at BBFS. If you go to massage parlors, especially upscale ones like Eve, Ace, Hera or Fish, getting at BBFS as a first-timer is a 0% chance.

My humble advice is just go and give it a shot. A taxi ride from Gangnam area to Cheonho is about $14 SGD. Walk around a bit and just ask. There's no harm in it as long as you are nice about it. If you aren't lucky, then the most you'll lose is $24 bucks and about an hour of your time.