View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

My next step is to get to Nagoya City Walk Mall to Biz Hotel,which is actually on the other end of Nagoya City Walk Mall. The Nagoya City Walk Mall you see from how I walk from Formosa Hotel is one end of the City Walk Mall...walk to the other to reach Biz Hotel. It is important that I need to keep tab from this part of the summary onward becos I am going to walk around Biz hotel,circling Utama Hotel from thereon.

Below is a Map...

From Formosa to Citywalk Mall,we are only at the front of citywalk,so we will have to walk to the other end of Citywalk Mall (back of the mall) to reach Biz Hotel...

Now,once I reached Biz hotel from over the other end of Nagoya City Walk Mall,i walked into the Biz hotel,Walk Out and then I TURN RIGHT (from Biz hotel entrance) and I will be seeing as what I see on the map below :

Slowly a step at a time,i am drawing out these walking-trail-maps and i have also just completed with walking from Formosa Hotel to Happy 8 and then to New Berry.

So you see,i dont really need a taxi or even ojek unless...well,its raining or i need to get to a certain booking joint at its right timing.

I am still in the middle of "walking" to Gold Bird KTV booking joint which is just behind Batam Star Hotel (and Batam Star is just beside Lai Lai Hotel) and Permata Indah KTV booking which is a little further across the road from Da Vienna Hotel. I think i will leave it to my next summary as this is taking up too much of my time,hehehe...and when everything is complete,a Booking Joint Walk Through Guide MAY then emerge,hehehe...believe,its only the beginning stage as i am moving along. My plans were beyond that.

See? Most of the overnight girl booking joints were all just around the corner within walking distance all around. So many booking joints and Massage shops with a rough number of more than 300 girls on any average days and if one still couldnt find one that is suitable,then the problem is not with Batam,hehehe.... (man's meat and poison theory still applies here)

...to page 8

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info