View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Team Lost99 vs Team Dasmooth - Shall the best team win

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
Service was no good? I think that's the standard service at classic.
You continually state that Classic have bad service. However, it is the biggest and most popular bordello in all of Jakarta, with many, many, many other Bros reporting gems and good services.

Service is always hit and miss anywhere you go, even Alexis, or Blok M catered to elderly foreign expats, but with you Classic service is always 'miss'? You always try to trash Classic which have young gems, and instead promote places like Maribaya where there are old women who should be retired. Why is that? do you have secret motive for promoting this place?

Maybe its time you stop blaming the Classic girls for the poor service you receive, and take a good look in mirror at yourself. I can't blame the Classic girls for not wanting to service you when you are their grandfather age and look like a shriveled prune.