View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Entertainers Go Abroad as Nightlife Struggles During Mourning Period.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/n...urning-period/
Quote:
“The news caught me off guard,” said a 30-year-old female singer who would only speak anonymously as she has been working illegally in a Singaporean lounge since Monday. “My savings are scant, and I know I couldn’t survive being jobless for a whole month.”

Sounding hoarse and tense, she said working in Merlion land, where she performs from 10:30pm to 5am, wasn’t her preference. Nor was the expectation she do more than sing.

“I don’t want to be here,” she said. “I don’t get to sing much and I have to come on to the lounge’s guests. This isn’t my style.”
555 singer have to double up as PR.
Sibei chum.

Singapore humsup lo really think their 50 cents coin bigger than bull cart wheel!