View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I just got a IndoChinese FL during my last trip last weekend too. Not very pretty, small breast but speaks good English and Chinese with perky ass. Great for doggie. Actually, shouldn't call her IndoChinese. Her dad is a Hong Kee. And she already forgotten how to speak Mandarin. But, her voice is sweet. Very very sweet. And she's very sensitive. I paid her $50 for short time. But, as I booked her through her friend via WeChat, she will only get $25 for the effort. She's not as great as my booking last Saturday (1.3 juta 21 years old babe from Bunga), but nevertheless, I enjoyed sex a lot with both of them. Not a time watcher. Spent almost 1.5 hour in my room.
"... speaks good English and Chinese...."

"... And she already forgotten how to speak Mandarin..."