View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=nono1973;15316113]What a misleading movie title,Before I Wake...this is a supposingly another good movie in Batam...a HORROR one (i like!) and believe me,you wont regret watching this one...hehehe...this movie is currently only screening in Mega Mall and Nagoya Hill Mall tho. *frown*

[CENTER]Before I Wake

The storyline :

Foster parents Mark and Jessie welcome 8-year-old Cody into their home. The boy tells Jessie that he's terrified to fall asleep, but she assumes it's just a natural fear for any young child. The couple become startled when their dead biological son suddenly appears in their living room.

To their surprise, Cody's dreams can magically become real but so can his nightmares. Mark and Jessie must now uncover the truth behind Cody's mysterious ability before his imagination harms them all.

[CENTER]The Trailer :

Too bad,this movie isnt screening at Harbour Bay Mall Blitz,well...hopefully it does so later tho,and i will have to repeat this again like i often did,...dont forget NOT to buy the food and drinks from the theater,hehehe...you really dont want to see the below from the person you are watching the movie with...hehehe...

I am sure you also dont want to be scaring the person you watch this movie with either when she's hugging you,and who knows, it could be vice versa,hehehe...

Too afraid to watch a horror movie? Below is another movie for bros who might prefer something more light hearted and/or prefer to take up Harbour Bay Mall Theater's sweet box seats,just that its in Japanese with only bahasa subtitle.

However much i like the above movie (游戏王),I need to give it a miss,well...since i couldnt understand Bahasa,hehehe...but i will likely be watching the online version in my Batam hotel room with Eng/Indo subtitle at a later time (maybe with a few girls,hehehe..).

Enjoy the movies,enjoy your time in Batam!

Cheers!

That movie is boring. Almost fall asleep halfway.