View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sincerely thank you for your info.

I also add my bits,Billiard Center,M1 and M2 all have PRCs girls,and at times if they do not (sometime they dont),you may wish to advance book room and tell the counter guys you and your group are looking for PRC girls. Even Alishan KTV will also have but most time,its available only on weekends (Fri/Sat).

Like i say in my earlier posting/s, if you happen to find a KTV with mami and able to book room 'in advance' and can guarantee that your group of about 4 to 5 are willing to take PRC girls, mamis can make the necessary arrangement (unless there is a over-demand) for you.

Like the PRCs,Viets were also available. And yes,i have seen a couple of Viet girls in Alishan and Billiard center KTV before.

Maybe we did,but i rarely visit KTVs. If i am running solo,i usually don't exit the hotel from the reception area, hehehe...its kind of like a habit becos i don't like to see familiar faces (my relatives, gf's relatives, other booking girls etc) or be seen by them.

If fate allows, we can one day link up for a smoke or drink.
Thanks bro nono, I generally don't take prc in indon just happen that time was totally my cai.
I normally switch between ktv n booking joint depending on the timing and my mood.
I would love to buy you a drink to thank you for your contributions in this thread that was extremely helpful. I have also benefit from it. PM me the next time you are head up and i'll see if I can swing over

Nice 34th Summary bro