View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katana696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For a little chat, a little laugh and a little.....

FR part 1
I was bored at work and began reading the postings when I came across Zee's thread.
Interesting FRs and i proceed to add her up via WeChat.

Response was immediate. The usual intros, pic request and rate is agreed, we arranged to meet at 6pm.

Reached her place on time and was greeted by dimpled, fair and MILF Looking Zee. Today she put on a cleopatra blue-black wig which suits her and the killer heels paired with that black stocking is an instant turn on.

Big spacious room. Zee undress me and pass me a towel to shower in the "doorless" toilet. I am sure she enjoyed the view too. Once I dry myself off, I went off to find Zee who was sitting on the comfortable chair sofa and giving me the "I am ready" look. I got harder then.

Started off with Zee licking my balls to the tip of my head. It was followed by her swallowing my cock her lips with her tongue swirling ard it. Exactly like the picture in earlier posting. I was already feeling the heat on and moaning for more.

Feeling the twitching of my cock, Zee pull out and stopped me from cumming by squeezing my dick head. Amazingly I didn't shoot.

She gently lead me to her big king size comfortable bed, which I later find out is a particular brand. She began her deep throat of all the 6" of my little brother continuously until I could no longer hold. She did look at me if I want it to stop but i wanted it to be released.

I cum in Zee's sexy red lips mouth.

To be continued