View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
FR for twins 大S小S

Since the other thread closed down, so just have to write my FR there.

I never thought while I'm alive, I actually can bonk the second twins in my life As twins are really hard to come by and for twins to do this together its even harder. I'm a sucker to try twins. So when I saw the pic posted on lolipop website, quickly went down to check it out. Previously the OKT of lolipop also did post a twins but when I went down, the picture and real person totally different and fake, as in not twins at all.

So this round, was abit skeptical. Sure must view before confirming whether its real twins this time.

Name: 大S小S (real twins)
Stable: Lolipop
Nationality: Laos
Face: 7.5/10 (Cute like in the photo)
Lookalike: 90% (大S shorter in height with short hair, 小S taller with long hair)
Body: 8/10 (Body of a high school girl)
Boobs: 8/10 (Small B natural)
CB: 8/10 (Very tight due to their age)
Frenching: No try
BJ: 5/10 (Short, should improve on this part)
FJ:8/10 (Enjoy both the twins together)
GFE: 8/10 (IMO, 小S is more friendly and 大S seems to be more demanding, maybe becos she is the elder sis)
RTF: no as once is enough for remembrance

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)