View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Decided to edit my MR on blank blank. Not becos I was not being truthful previously but becos I realized some bro big mouth went to tell the ML what I wrote. Even though I wrote what I experience and in general it was a positive one.
I won't care if i din intend to RTM, but dun wanna kena sabo till nxt time she mark me.
Thanks ah bro. U can find other topics to talk to her not, no need report to her everything ppl wrote ok?
Haha. Just saw the moments posted too. Really is blow by blow report what every one review here to her.

For what? Free massage? Free extras? To show they are some SBF pro? Only they know I guess.

If the ML can post screenshots of what they talked to them about in WeChat, they think their identity is safe? That they won't show other cheongster their chat logs during their sessions?