Thread: Total Recall
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Total Recall

Geez.... seems like this story is too boring. Not many followers.

I will end after this incident. No point continuing with the rest and waste others' time. Sorry guys.

As he keeps his mouth busy on the tits, he removed her skirt and revealing her pink panty. He moved her closer to the light to admire the lacy panty and I could see she enjoyed the attention. Many years later when I grew older then I realized most ladies would appreciate it if the man could stop and admire the undergarments. To them, it represents part of their fashion sense that a man should admire. Of course, please admire only if they give permission. Woman and armed forces are the same kind of species. Everything must ask permission one or else it will mean that you do not respect them.

After he removed her pink panty, Abhishek’s mother is now show casing her pussy in the limelight. I mean it is so dark in the room that the little bit of light from the bedside lamp feels like a spot light. Her pussy still has its pink lips and is cleanly shaved. He traced her body with his tongue as he moved slowly down south towards her clitoris points and he rubbed her thighs. Simulating several points at one time seems to make her aroused further. While he is licking her pussy with his back towards me, I could see him removing his lungi and his tool is hard now. I could see Abhishek’s mother gasped with an expression of shock as he removed his underwear. I could not tell much since all I could see was his black ass.

“Suck me.” The uncle said in a firm and commanding tone. Abhishek’s mother obliged as she retracted the foreskin covering the cock and licked it. It seemed like she liked what she tasted so she started to lick it like ice cream. She gave hand jobs, blow jobs, licked and sucked his testicles. The uncle started to move his hips and fuck her mouth with half of his cock. Abhishek’s mother is experienced enough to know that he is coming and she moaned louder anticipating the load in her mouth.

“Cum in my mouth, I want those vitamins.”

“You are such a slut. Will you be my personal slut?”

“I am your personal slut, fuck me anyway you want. For now, give me those cum.”

With this, he ejaculated a huge load of cum into her throat. I could see her swallowed his cum like a slut and even licked his cock clean after that. Poor me, I am still half squatting at the door, with sore thighs and still cannot cum. You try wanking while squatting down to peep, it is quite hard to cum.

“Can you go for another round?"

“Are you kidding? I have not even started to fuck my slut. Now, go onto the bed and get ready to receive my cock in your hole. I am not your useless husband.”

Abhishek’s mother obediently lay face up on the bed and spread herself. The uncle climbed onto her and started to suck and squeeze those mega melons of hers again. He started to squeeze and press her breasts very hard. He positioned his cock right in front of her pussy and rub it with his cock tip. She started to moan very desperately and asked

“Fuck. Give it to me. Stop rubbing.”

“Beg for it, you slut.”