View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Managed to book XJ last night.

This girl may go down in dome 1 history as one of the better girls to grace our shores. She mentioned that she may not return to work in the future.

Won't go into much details as all the threads written about Xiaojie are spot on accurate. Fair milky skin, petite frame, lovely boobs (big B to a small C), perfectly shaped... soft... lovely nipples... 3 Michelin stars.

OKT was fast to respond. Can imagine all the bros spamming his phone in hope of a slot with XJ, yet his replies are quick and patient. Good handling mate.

Overall 9.5/10 (I have very high expectations)

Saw the other girls on the way to the communal shower. Quick glance but all looks pretty delish. When I arrived for the session, I think i saw MIMI leading a customer to the door. I was sitting on the chair trying not to look awkward. But then again dare to chiong, cannot hiam if kena seen. MIMI seemed to be in a damn good mood. Must be Wetdevil's doing.

Btw, I think XJ and I may have connected on another level altogether.
To the bro who saw me, maybe you know why.
Haha... Agreed.. Definitely one of the best and pretty looking lady.. She was so damn tired then during the break she fall sleep... Brother who Going to meet her, please do not forget to bring her snacks.. She is under eat.