Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicks23 View Post
I have been a lurker here on this site for a while and I think its about time to tell what I know. For Full salons, most of which are located in Gangnam, the prices range from $300k to 350k depending if you are korean or look korean and have a korean person in your group. The 300k to 350k is cash price. Have to add an extra 50k if you use a credit card. For foreigners, it will cost 400k to 500k. Had a white friend in our group once and he had to pay 450k. So prices will vary. But girls are hot and you get to choose your girl from a one way mirror. After you make your selection, you will go back to your karaoke room and be served a korean branded whiskey plus fruit plate. The girls will come in shortly and you make small talk and drink. The karaoke session lasts about an hour and during this hour, there will be 2 "events". Which is bbj in the room. Also, a tip for first timers, the waiters that come in the room will ask for a tip each time they enter. They may come in pairs. You don't have to tip, but if you choose to, give them 10k each and say thats all the cash you have. They won't ask again. After the hour is up, you go up the elevator to a hotel room and you have 30 mins to do your thing with your girl.

For a cheaper price and a similar system of karaoke room and getting to choose your partner, you may opt to go to Bukchang-Dong, a neighborhood next to Myeong-dong. It costs about $180k to $200k. You get a karaoke room and a line up of girls. After you choose your partner, she will strip down and do a nude show. Afterwards, she will be in nothing but her panties and she will ask you to take off your top as well. Your hands can roam free if you like. Like the room salon, you will drink, talk and sing. At the end, there will be no full service but your partner will give you a bbj and a HJ until completion.
Bro, do you have any exact location of room saloon to introduce in Gangnam? Is it going alone will be ok?