View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I believe bros here already are smart enough to differentiate who is contributing info here and who does not. Just search our history posts will able to know. I would not say I have the most reliable knowledge here but many do appreciate instead of "silly/Suan" posts they see chucked out by some "contributors". I simply told them just ignore/bypass the posts. It's a open forum. Can't stop if anyone wants to make a fool of themselves.
Like you said bros can use their own judgement on who is contributing or who is talking cock lah!
Who is misleading, who is suaning and who think that they know it all lah.

555 so don't search my past postings as all misleading info.
Better yet tell your bros to put me on ignore list so can browse the threads more efficiently.
Search for vbkk postings as have the latest and most accurate info on the ground.

I suggest you PM the SBF board of directors to appoint you as Mod since you like to dictate people what to say and what not.

Have a Happy New Year 2017 in Thailand and may your business prosper in the new year!