Thread: Sex addiction
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex addiction

"Happy to comply my lady" Steve cheerfully said as he climbed onto the bed, his hard cock bouncing like a happy puppy eager to get outside. Slowly he entered her, taking each inch in bit by bit, reveling in the feeling of her velvety walls enclosing around him, wrapping him tight in their silky wet embrace. He loved teasing his ladies a bit, knowing that this drove women crazy.

"Patience, Patience little Stevie", he thought to himself as he fought the urge to pump wildly.

Like bringing a saucepan to a light rolling boil, he slowly but steadily increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Gloria was screaming like a banshee, lost in a world of orgasmic bliss as every thrust of Steve's cock in her pussy seemed to throw her over the edge. Eventually his speed built up and eventually he was slamming into her like a wild-man.

Now hammering his conquest he strained but held back his flood building up in his balls, as among his many skills with the ladies, Steve had the amazing ability to control when he shot. He liked to wait for his woman to beg him to release into her, and that was the moment he loved the most. He didn't have long to wait long as Gloria, now shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"FILL ME UP BABY! SHOOT THAT SPUNK ALL IN ME, FOR GOD'S SAKE SHOOT!!

Steve smiled and proceeded to unload a huge deposit of his semen all up in her, coating her womb thoroughly with his boiling cum. Gloria collapsed on the bed, hair strewn all crazy and dripping with sweat, as his excess sponge oozed out of her onto the fresh clean sheets.

Turning over and sighing she smiled as he kissed her sweetly on the ass and joined her up on the pillow, quickly going to sleep. Later Steve would remember this night and wished he had savoured it more.

The next morning Gloria awoke to the smell of sausages being grilled in the kitchen and as she groggily wiped the sleep from her eyes and sat up in bed, she was greeted with the sight of a completely naked Steve, cock rock hard and standing before her with breakfast in bed.

"You want sausages with your eggs?" he playfully asked as he wagged his cock back and forth before her.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes please" Gloria answered as she put the plate on the bed and took Steve's cock into her mouth, licking it and sucking the tip, teasing it with her tongue.

Minutes later, after a very impromptu and enjoyable blow-job, they both enjoyed their breakfast together, had a quick shower and Gloria got dressed. As she left his apartment she turned to Steve and said "Call me" while Steve blew her a kiss as she shut the door.

When Gloria got to her car, she was still visibly quivering. She had to admit, last night had been one of the most erotic of her life, and she couldn't wait for a repeat performance. Despite being driven to have hot sex, what really got her juices flowing was what usually would happen now. Giving herself to a man almost always would hook him, and in some perverse way, she enjoyed toying him along, refusing his calls, canceling second dates, making him more and more desperate to see her. This got Gloria quite gushingly wet, and she relished having this big time player desperate, horny and hooked.

When 3 days passed and Steve had still not called her, Gloria grinned. "Oh, he IS good, he knows to wait to increase his appeal. This boy is DEFINITELY worthy of my taming."

When 2 weeks had passed and still he had not called, Gloria was royally pissed. Offended that he was not clamouring for her attention like ever other man had, she was shocked by this turn of events as this the first time ever she had not captured the object of her desire. Growing angrier as she thought about it, try as she might, she couldn't get him out of her mind. Disgusted at own her weakness, she decided to amp up her desire to forget him and head out to the club that night for a little R&R. Perhaps a new romantic conquest for her would get the memory of the handsome player out of her thoughts.

When she saw Steve from a distance out on the dance-floor, with some scantily clad tramp grinding on his crotch her annoyance turned to blind rage. Telling her girlfriends she was under the weather, she stormed out; furious, crying and dangerously angry.