View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
So long winded.
Not interested to read your hao lian stories about your job.

You are an idiot since when I started my work in Bangkok then shift to China?
Bro lost99 can vouch for that.

Also where you come out with the years I'm active in Bangkok?
When I'm still very active cheonging in Bangkok I think you're still doing push ups in an Army camp.
You must be part of that group of clowns that got flamed by many bros and quietly disappeared.

Want to promote your own business or any business please pay advertisement fee to SBF first.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

ISO travel? U indirectly promoting your business by quoting your WeChat on your profile. Speak for yourself instead about paying advertisement fees.

Yup delusional. I have been traveling to Bangkok for the past 13 years. Being new here does not mean new to Bangkok. Being a veteran in the forum does not mean he knows everything. Lol