View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!
Re: Taipei, Taiwan - The island of beauties

Hi Guys,

I replied to a bro abt setting up a chat group...somehow the post didn't appear..

I am here until CNY.......so got 2 weekends still...

Been to some of the standard place...CAESARWORLD SAUNA.....MP near Westin....Freelance....somehow...i miss clubbing with good kakis....

I had drinks with customer yesterday and after finish half a small btw of gaoling.plus 2 full bottle of beer..i was in the mood..so head down to Myst and Elektro...alone

I had been to Myst before and got to know locals get from Myst...but I was shocked that Myst has reduced in patrons significantly....even close to midnight,,there was like less tan 100 patrons for such a big place (They have a counting screen at the counter)

So I head to Elektro...just getting in took me good 20 mins......long queue..even longer for Halo (Which I believe gets you free entry into Elektro)......

As i was high i didnt care that I was alone....I stood at the bar counter and happened to have 2 friendly chip bu next to me (But with 1 guy friend..lter join by another guy)...1 of the her "accidentally" caused me to brush her butt 3 times while I was there but I am careful cause they do have guy friends....the other her who look at lest a 7.5 spoke to me when the guy went toilet...unfortunately...once the 2nd guy came...my night is as good as over....and around 130am...SPOTCHECK..."临检".....the patrons had to move out and after hanging around outside the club for 15 mins..i headed back...

My experience clubbing tells me a GOOD WINGMAN is a must....any chaps interested in clubbing.....pm me and