View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Melon Smootie time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Its fine bro, in my view, a good debate is very healthy because it puts all information, facts, and arguments on the table for everyone to see, and make an informed decision for themselves. It's just bad when it gets personal, and degrades into name-calling and petty insults, but the information provided here is good for everyone to understand so called 'Coyote' bars (either in SC or NP) and whether you agree and want to participate. So if you want a 'good fuck' you can decide whether you can get one in a Coyote style bar.

To lighten up the mood, i suggest you get a Melon smoothie when you goto BKK here. Pts to you if you can tell me where it is, because i want to order one with extra nom susu!!!!

Train market Ratchada behind Esplanade. Row number 3 if I remember correctly. No need for the points though. Will reply the posts when I'm free. It's weekend and rather busy clubbing.