View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread where excessive trolling and arguments will be moved to

If you are not hard up for points, you don't have to resort to exchange points so desperately in those Point Exchange Threads ... If you are not hard up for points, you wouldn't whine like a kiddo each time when you were being zapped. Do you need me to dig up your previous posts on how u whined and cried like a immature kiddo?

You count yourself lucky that there are many point exchange threads around to sustain your miserable points. A decade ago, samsters earned their points thru hard work.

Since day one, I already knew u cannot be trusted and hence, I didn't wanna share lobang with you when u PMed me for HC details.

U are lucky that these days I don't have much time to ridicule scumbag like you!

This kinda mundane stuff you do not even dare to admit as a real man in the virtual world, I really wonder what kinda character you possess in the real world. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
After such long absence , you can only come back with unsubstantiated claim again. Hard to teach old dogs new trick.

And i was zapped massively in your dream and who fucking care about points. You think everyone is so hard up like you

Unable to meet KPI in reality and had to come here for achieving your accomplishment.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-01-2017 at 11:45 PM.