View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To the ex boyfriend... all I can say is this. Be a man!

As relationships go, things can sour and end. Why threaten to air your dirty laundry in public? Have some integrity la... Delete your recent posts about this, cease further elaboration and leave the issue why it should be left.... in private.
Anyway was bored and kaypoh so went to check out some of the ex bf's posts...absolutely brilliant in covering his tracks when talking in another thread like 'which ML gives sex or raw'...and he covered his track well when talking about cassie. He still seemed active in visiting MLs..maybe also a distraction..but for who?

But since you were good in covering then should continue, and not let anger get the better of you and come here talking crap. You probably thought you are boasting but you just made yourself looked stupid over an ML, divorced and abortion twice??? And after all that, she still have to come out to work for money..

Sorry, ML are still humans to me too, so I get a little emo. I don't want to judge but bringing all these crap into the threads just get me angry. Keep it simple Play and forget once they leave our shores. It is ok to be friends with them, after all they are humans and are here to pleasure us when paid. Different levels of relationship gets different experience. But once you cross the line, you cannot blame anyone else but your stupid self. They didn't put a knife on your throat forcing you to do anything else. It takes two hands to clap.

That's all I have to say. It's a service we pay, so stick to that if you cannot handle your emotions.