View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for good home juagen treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by donahue View Post
Visited XH last evening. Place quite easy to find and parking is available. Seeing her in a see through lingerie with 3/4 of her melons spilling out; just told her to skip the massage and just do zhua gen for the whole session. She said ok and passed me a towel to shower. Asked if she can shower for me and I will pay her extra and she obliged; stripped naked and followed me to the bathroom. Cleaned me thoroughly and my hands were all over her large melons. She smiled and said I am very impatient as she jerked my erect didi with soapy water.
Dried up; laid on the bed and told her to just wear her sexy gstrings to zhua gen. She is very good at plucking the veins and my didi simply went hard and soft as she used her magical hands on my ding dong bells and the shaft. Each time when I nearly wanna shoot; she will press a certain point with her thumbs and didi went limp again. The she worked it up all over again.
Meanwhile, my hands were playing with her melons and after nearly 40 mins, could not tahan anymore and decided to shoot on her melons. She moved forward and allowed my soldiers to spurt on her. Cleaned up; took a quick shower; paid her extra and left a happy man.
Yes; sexy and slutty MILF who knows real massage and tok kong zhua gen.
I always go to her for regular servicing.