Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
No need to see review. When many of their popular girls leave them to join other stables after the change to spa style service and huge increase in prices.... you know this joint has gone from one of the best value okt to become a carrot head joint now.

JBGIRL88 since change to new boss has become Poseidon Spa and price has increased from 178 to 248 for basically the same service provided by the girl. Just that they now package it and call it fancy name but trust me... the service is still the same as previously and not like Bangkok spa style service that they advertise.
Aha. Now I understand why the top angpai Sindy cut short her stint and return home. She was supposed to be here for 3 weeks and only after a few days here suddenly she went MIA. Contact her on wechat and found she had already return to Chiangrai. During her stay here was the same time JBgirl88 change system to Poseidon spa.

Another time I encounter another JBgirl88 angpai June at Plentong working for Ken. She told me she change to Siamken stable because she only do fucking service and not spa service.

Now I see another JBgirl88 angpai Sally also working for Siamken now with new name call Becky. Maybe I will booking her and find out her story why she quit JBgirl88.

Thanks for the enlightenment.