View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Her room was dimly lit. As I sat on the floor while climb on the mattress then rested her back against the wall with. She was wearing those cute over T-shirts that are commonly used as pajamas.Slowly she spread her legs into a M shape exposing her bottomless pussy... then slowly rubbing it with her fingers....
Y ...help .. me.....

Pretending not know what she wanted.. i relaxed myself to enjoy the show is young lady pleasuring herself.
Y:help me.... as she changed from rubbing her own pussy to inserting 2 fingers inside...
Y: I... want that... different feeling... i had...last night.......

I shifted forward then gently pulled her towards me spreading her legs even wider. Then licked her pussy with 1 stroke... The sensational feeling send shivers to her whole body...

Hmm..... salty...
I got up then sat behind her allowing her whole body weight to rest on me...Tilted her head towards me... Our lips met for the 1st time...then tried frenching her....She did not resist..... Placing my right hand reached over her covered breast squeezing them and teasing with her nipples... My left reached over to pussy..gently rubbing it.She broke free from our frenching.. trying hard to catch her breath and releasing a long soft moan......

Releasing her then i noticed we are position in front a mirror.
Wow~ Y didn't i noticed that earlier..
Stopping all my actions, I pulled off Yuki's pajamas.Then returned back to where i left off...
Ahhh.... she let out another soft moan....
This time i started licking from her ears.. down towards her neck as she arch herself to enjoy the pleasuring she is getting. As my eyes get customized to the dim lighting in the room, i could clearing see what i am doing from the reflection of the mirror in front... Soon i inserting my fingers into her pussy finger fucking her while my other hand continue to attack her breast..toying with her harden nipples.... Not knowing how... i suddenly felt a hand had reached under my shorts rubbing my cock... As i increase speed in the fingering... she reply with the same action making my cock even harder.....
Ahh.... Agghh...........
Very soon i felt her pussy tighten then released releasing a large amount of pussy juice onto my hand.... I licked it.... Sweet.....
Our lips meet again... as she trys to recover her breath... then i stop...
D: Lick it...showing my pussy juice cover hand at her...
She did as she being told...
D: Is it sweet... ? nobing her head in reply...