View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

My beastily hood took over control.... I got up pulled down my short... then made her mouth my full erected cock fucking her mouth with it.....
Agg..... Shiok!
I pulled my cock out of her as trys to recover herself from the choking action of being fucked at her mouth... I held her up, making her goes down on her four... With 1 shift action, i rammed my cock straight into her pussy~
Dammed~! She is tight! her tightness is something i had never tried before...

Plak plak plak.... As continue to doggy her....
Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh... her moan is getting louder & faster as i speed up....

Suddenly.......
Fuck! What am i doing? I am fucking my own niece~! & i am fucking her in her own home!
Fuck~ it is too late....I dismounted my cock from her.. & flipped her over.. reentering her in a missionary position.. licking & sucker on her breast...

Ahhh..... Ahh.... her moaning is getting louder as i pumped fast.... I laid over here frenching her as i continue to silence her..... then release her lips and speed up fucking her....

Minutes passed... i pulled myself off her...shift myself forwards with my cock pointing at her then spray all my load onto her face.......

Happy Holiday tomorrow~